Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

Farm Friday: Manna Pro Review #2

Remember when I said I asked Manna Pro if they would send me some products to review?

No?

Here's what I wrote about it:

Not so long ago, I had the thought that I should get this blog to give back to me in some sort of tangible way
{in other words, apart from all the warm fuzzies I get every day from my wonderful readers}.

So I contacted the good people over at Manna Pro.

And I said to them, I said,

"Good folks at Manna Pro, whaddya say to sending me some of your fine chicken products for me to use, and then I'll write up a review on my blog?"

And they replied, "But of course!"

Sometime later a few packages showed up on my doorstep. These fine folks sent me four CASES of products for my poultry pleasure. How dandy is that?

Did I just say "for my poultry pleasure?"
My God.  Who AM I?

And so now I bring to you the review of the first of these products. You might want to get a pen out to take notes....



 




And then I proceeded to write a review of their fine product Wipe-n-Wash. I even hosted a giveaway and sent out a few containers to some of my readers.

Today?

Today I will give a review of their Harvest Delight Poultry Treat.

Only I will not be hosting any giveaways.

Nope. Keeping all these for myself.



























Description, straight from Manna Pro's mouth:

Harvest Delight™ Poultry Treat is a great way to reward your flock! With whole grains and real fruits and vegetables, you can provide a treat year-round that contains the goodness of a spring garden! And with peanuts, flax, sunflower seeds and your specially-formulated nutrition pellets, you’re also getting added protein, vitamins and minerals. At Manna Pro, we understand that animals are our companions as well as our providers. So whether you raise blue-ribbon show birds or you simply enjoy the eggs and entertainment from your backyard flock, treat your feathered friends with wholesome and delicious Harvest Delight.


•Wholesome and delicious!
•Whole grains, peanuts, carrots, tomatoes, raisins, flaxseed, sunflower seeds and more!
•Perfect for treating your flock!


See, here's the thing. I know that it's chock-full of healthy goodness for my chickens, but my chickens don't know it.

All they know is that it's yummy.

And so when it's time to put my little biddies to bed, all I have to do is walk into the barn, shake a bag of Harvest Delight, and yell, "Heeeeeere, chick chick chick", and they come a-runnin'.

Nope, I'm not parting with any of my bags of chicken yumminess.

You can have it when you pry it from my cold, dead fingers.


......

......


I think I may have just gone a little dramatic there.

My apologies.



Anyway, Harvest Delight Poultry Treats.  You may just wanna get some. 

Your chickens will surely thank you.




************

Read it.
Like it?
Follow it.
Please?
Thanks.
(Follow my blog by adding yourself as a follower with Google Friends Connect in my sidebar!)


***************************


And I will thank you if you throw me a vote on Top Mommy Blogs. You know the drill by now, don't you? Just click the juggling chick and you've voted. You can vote every day till like, forever.

Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote!

Thanks!

***************

In case you didn't know it, I'm like the queen of blog-hoppin' lately. It's kind of like square dancing but without the dated outfits, smelly gym, and elderly caller. You can find my full schedule in my sidebar, come join the fun!


****************

Rudeness disclaimer:

I love all your comments,
I read every one!
But I can't hit 'reply',
I've no time for fun.
Please don't judge me,
Please don't hate.
If you have a question that just can't wait,
Send me an email at farmbeachgal@yahoo.com,
And I'll answer right back because I'm, you know, the Mom.

4 comments:

  1. If I had chickens I would be all over that! ;) HAHAHA! That made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Anne,

    I enjoyed reading your review. If I had chicken I would run out and get me some Harvest Delight!

    We thought about getting chickens....maybe in the spring. The eggs must be delicious! (I just bought them from the store....I guess I haven't really lived, eh???)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anne,
    I´m your newest follower and hopped over from the blog hop...

    We had chickens in Costa Rica and they can be soooo smart...we just
    fed them corn though...they were ALWAYS trying to get in the house lol
    on a side note...your kiddos are super cute and I love your sense of humor...
    We´ll have to hop back and forth more often:)

    And if you ever come to Panama you´ll have to look me up - we have 6 kids too:)

    Dinah
    http://thetravelingclassroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi guys, thanks for the awesome comments!
    Dinah, loved hearing about your smart Costa Rican chickens. Thanks for following! If I'm ever in Panama...
    Kristi, you'll definitely have to get you some chickens! You're right, they are DElicious!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...